User Interface & User experience (UI/UX) are two sides of the same coin. Without either one of them the website being developed is incomplete.
There are some core components of UX Design, which are as follows:
- Information Architecture
- Information architecture is about making sure all the required information is available on the website. Also it includes designing the navigation menu in such a way that it covers all required links which are accessible in the easiest way possible.
- Interaction Design
- This includes selecting fonts, images, color, theme, space, animations and other aesthetics so that it pleases the end users eyes.
- The website designed should be user friendly. An important part of this anticipating what your end user will want to see and in what sequence he will want to see it. The idea is to have minimum hops for your end user to reach where he wants on your website.
- Wireframing is nothing but creating a very basic representation of all elements with their defined placement website.
- Visual Design
- The visual design is the final UI design which is created with the help of information architecture, interaction design usability & wireframing.
At Datagrid we work with various front-end technologies like React, Angular, HTML, VueJs to give you the best possible UI & UX for your website.