Website Development Company in Mumbai
A website is the face of any company’s online presence. You can make it pretty or you can make it look bad, it’s going to affect your business. Most consumers research more about the product or service they are about to buy and the most important part of that research is your website. It can make or break a deal easily.
At Datagrid, we provide complete website development solutions. We offer out of the box and creative designs for the website which are refreshing and personalized according to your own needs. Our websites don’t just look great but they also provide an awesome interaction platform to your users. Besides being great looking, our websites are also architecturally strong and are bug free.
Concepts of Web Design and Web Development
- Design is important and is not just visual design is not just important for the looks of a website but it also encompasses the actual feel of a website. It conveys you company’s image to the visitor, your vision and values.A good design can make the experience of a visitor awesome or can ruin it if not done right.It plays a very important role along with the actual content.
- Be user centricUsers are paramount and should always be at the forefront of every decision about your site or app. Your website should be designed in a way that helps your users to fulfil their objectives with speed, effectiveness and most importantly, pleasure.
- Design with detailYou should give attention to each and every detail of the website and know how it all affects the visitor and avoid anything that can be off putting for the visitor or anything that makes them lose interest.
- SEO FriendlySuccess of any online business depends largely on the ranking of the website and how easily it is visible to the audience on search engines. It becomes important to be conducive to it.To maintain a healthy SEO website the content should be written in SEO friendly manner and the content should be frequently added so the website remains more active, increasing its ranking.
Importance of AMP (Accelerated mobile pages) & Mobile friendly websites
The world has gone mobile. Around 52% of the world traffic now comes from mobile devices. This makes it imperative for marketers to adapt their websites for mobile usage.
One such way to make your website more SEO friendly and mobile savvy is Accelerated mobile pages (AMP). Accelerated Mobile Pages is an open-source coding standard for publishers. The aim for AMP is for publishers to be able to load their sites quickly on mobile since mobile responsive could be clunky and slow because desktop resources are heavy and plenty. It removes the unimportant parts of the website to make it lighter and load faster.
According to a report, most users close a website if it does not loads within 3 seconds. AMP helps you overcome the various constraints of surfing web on a mobile device. It makes the page lighter, which helps the user when the internet speed is slow and also shows only important stuff on a small screen size. It also increases your website ranking overall, helping you get more visitors and leads.
Combining all the benefits, it improves the mobile user experience while surfing the web.
Another important term in Website development is Mobile friendly pages. Mobile friendly pages have now been use for some time. These are pages with Responsive web design. It is aimed at making the websites look better on a mobile device. It changes the layout of a website for optimal viewing on mobile devices of different sizes.
Some benefits of Mobile friendly pages are:
- Google indexes your site based on the mobile version, or mobile-first indexing, so it helps with your website ranking
- It increases the speed of your mobile site
- It increases the user-friendliness and enhances user experience.